Sep 30, 2020
• Autumn control of woody brush in pastures
• An agricultural law update
• Agricultural news
• Gus van der Hoeven’s “Stop, Look and Listen…”
00:01:30 – Woody Brush Control in Pastures: K-State pasture management specialist Walt Fick discusses woody brush control in pastures here in the fall, using...
Sep 29, 2020
•A new study links climate change to crop insurance premiums
• A wheat disease specialist urges producers to use a seed treatment;
• Agricultural news, and the latest “Milk Lines”
• Choosing and deploying cameras to track wildlife…
00:01:30 – Climate Change and Crop Insurance: K-State agricultural...
Sep 28, 2020
• The weekly cattle market update
• Selecting potential replacement heifers
• Agricultural news headlines
• Results of a survey of 4-H club leaders regarding virtual learning…
00:01:30 – Cattle Market Update: K-State livestock economist Glynn Tonsor is featured on this week's cattle market segment: he...
Sep 25, 2020
• The weekly grain market update
• Planting herbicide-resistant soybean varieties
• Agricultural news, and the “Kansas Wheat Scoop”
• Kansas agricultural weather…
00:01:30 – Grain Market Update: K-State grain market economist Dan O'Brien talks about fall harvest progress as an increasing influence on...
Sep 24, 2020
• Adapting facial recognition technology to identify cattle
• The latest Cattle Chat podcast
• Agricultural news, and the Kansas soybean update
• Planting spring-flowering bulbs…
00:01:30 – Facial Recognition… For Cattle: K-State beef cattle scientist KC Olson tells of an emerging new method of livestock...