Apr 14, 2021
• The condition of winter wheat across Kansas
• An agricultural law update
• The latest agricultural news
• Gus van der Hoeven’s “Stop, Look and Listen…”
00:01:30 – Winter Wheat Update: A look at the condition of winter wheat across Kansas with K-State wheat production crop specialist Romulo Lollato....
Apr 13, 2021
• The timeliness of corn and soybean planting
• The USDA's latest world grain supply-and-demand report
• Agricultural news, and the latest “Milk Lines”
• The economic costs inflicted by invasive wildlife species…
00:01:30 – Timeliness of Corn and Soybean Planting: K-State crop production specialist...
Apr 12, 2021
• The weekly cattle market update
• Readying stocker calves for summer pasture turnout
• Agricultural news
• Requesting disability accommodations for 4-H camps and county fairs…
00:01:30 – Cattle Market Update: Livestock economist Lee Schulz of Iowa State University is featured on this week's cattle market...
Apr 9, 2021
• The weekly grain market update
• Alfalfa weevil feeding in Kansas
• Agricultural news, and the “Kansas Wheat Scoop”
• Kansas agricultural weather…
00:01:30 – Grain Market Update: K-State grain market economist Dan O'Brien comments on another resoundingly bullish week in the grain markets, and he talks...
Apr 8, 2021
• Potential dangers posed by volunteer wheat
• Weed management for developing wheat
• Agricultural news, and the Kansas soybean update
• Insect pests now at work on landscape woody ornamentals…
00:01:30 – Volunteer Wheat Risks: Wheat disease specialist Kelsey Andersen and weed management specialist Sarah...