Jul 31, 2020
• The weekly grain market update
• Controlling Palmer amaranth in grain sorghum
• Agricultural news, and the “Kansas Wheat Scoop”
• Kansas agricultural weather…
00:01:30 – Grain Market Update: K-State grain market economist Dan O'Brien remarks on the recent surge in U.S. grain purchases by China, and...
Jul 30, 2020
• Confined cow herd feeding when pastures run out of forage
• Safety concerns when harvesting and putting up feedlot silage
• Agricultural news, and the Kansas soybean update
• Home landscape insect pests…
00:01:30 – Confined Cow Herd Feeding: K-State beef systems specialist Jaymelynn Farney is joined...
Jul 29, 2020
• Wheat crop management research results
• Wheat Variety Disease and Insect Ratings
• Agricultural news
• Gus van der Hoeven’s “Stop, Look and Listen…”
00:01:30 – Wheat Research Results: K-State wheat production specialist Romulo Lollato talks about wheat crop management research that he conducted...
Jul 28, 2020
• Supplemental nitrogen might benefit your soybean crop
• Emergency grazing/haying of CRP acreage
• Agricultural news, and the latest “Milk Lines”
• Clearing up muddy farm ponds…
00:01:30 – Supplemental Nitrogen for Soybeans: K-State crop nutrient specialist Dorivar Ruiz-Diaz talks about the...
Jul 27, 2020
• The weekly cattle market update
• Creep-feeding calves as a nutritional bridge to weaning
• Agricultural news headlines
• COVID-19 and the future of Kansas 4-H…
00:01:30 – Cattle Market Update: Livestock economist Derrell Peel of Oklahoma State University provides this week's cattle market commentary: he...