Feb 18, 2020
• New herbicide options for row crop producers
• More from the Midwest Cover Crops Council Conference
• Agricultural news, and the latest “Milk Lines”
• The repeal of the 2015 Waters of the United States rule…
00:01:30 – New Herbicide Options: K-State weed management specialist Sarah Lancaster talks...
Feb 17, 2020
• The weekly livestock market update
• Increasing cases of winter bovine dysentery in cow-calf herds
• Addressing calving difficulties, and the latest “Tree Tales”
• The 4-H leadership communication series on community conversations…
00:01:30 – Livestock Market Update: Livestock economist Lee Schulz of...
Feb 14, 2020
• The weekly grain market update
• A sneak preview of the Dryland Soil Health Network
• Agricultural news, and the “Kansas Wheat Scoop”
• Kansas agricultural weather…
00:01:30 – Grain Market Update: K-State grain market economist Dan O'Brien offers his take on the USDA's latest grain supply and demand...
Feb 13, 2020
• Special considerations for cover crop lease agreements
• Incorporating cover crops into cropping systems when grazing is a primary goal
• Agricultural news, and the Kansas soybean update
• Pruning fruit trees…
Two of the featured speakers at the 2020 Midwest Cover Crops Council Annual Conference this week...
Feb 12, 2020
• Tips for making new bull purchases
• The 107th Cattlemen's Day at K-State is set for March 6th
• Agricultural news headlines
• Gus van der Hoeven’s “Stop, Look and Listen…”
00:01:30 – Bull Buying Hints: K-State veterinarians Brad White and Bob Larson, cow-calf specialist Bob Weaber and former...